Badminton is a sport that uses a badminton racket that can be played by individuals or teams that hit a ball called a shuttle and net. In this sport, you can explore many factors that proved to be beneficial for health in a constant and regular way. If not, then it could be fatal. Therefore, here we will tell you the benefits of doing this exercise regularly.
Strengthens the muscles
- The badminton in a sport, where the muscles have an important role, especially the striated muscle where this muscle has fibers that can loosen and tense to the maximum.
- Thus, the muscles involved in this case are a group of upper extremities or in Latin is upper extremity (deltoid, biceps, and triceps) and the group of lower extremities or in Latin is lower extremity (quadriceps, gastrocnemius, and soleus).
Improve speed and agility
- The advantages of badminton in the muscles are the need for speed and agility to chase the ball and reverse the situation, then the upper part of the leg and the muscles of the lower leg work optimally.
- This is very useful if we look at it in terms of health.
- In addition, the movement of the muscles, which in accordance with the maximum muscular movement of Paul Uram and carried out regularly and it will constantly make the maximum resistance to pressure.
- It seems decidedly different from other sports such as running, gymnastics and soccer.
- In short, it requires maximum speed and then automatically causes the lower extremity of the muscle to move to the maximum length, but not with the upper leg and ineffective in the full game if it was not assisted with other gymnastics equipment.
- Rigid muscles will directly affect to cause lactic acid to accumulate in bodywork, the effect of anaerobic muscle breathing.
- The concentrate at one point makes a muscle more damage.
Aspects of the joints
- The joints are the important part that a person must take into account.
- Therefore, the articulation itself consists of three classifications, one of which is the synovial joints.
- Why should we say synovial? The synovium is the use of fluids to lubricate the joint and only these types that have this lubricant so that the joints can move freely and, therefore, this type of joint is called synovial joints.
Take care of bone health
- In addition, synovium has more function.
- Therefore, this fluid also serves as a buffer against the pressure that can cause friction between bones.
- If this fluid does not occur, the pressure will directly damage the bone and cause serious injuries, such as bone fractures.
- The synovial fluid will be constantly reduced due to the movement of the massif that we usually do every day.
- When we choose badminton as our exercise, there is a time when the launch will start directly.
- Therefore, when we get down and hit the ground, the bones between the joints will experience friction.
- In fact, synovial fluid will be used to reduce the effects of friction.